People for Purpose is an organisation committed to supporting the for-purpose economy in Australia. Operating for eight years, we’re a small team with deep sector experience and a track record of excellence. We believe that great leadership, good governance and clarity of purpose leads to greater social impact; everything we do is directed to support this belief. We work with social enterprises, charities, not for profits, foundations, and the people that work – or want to work – within them. We partner with senior leaders and organisations to encourage strength, resilience and innovation within the space.
Our work and expertise encompasses:
- Finding and placing fantastic senior leaders
- Governance support
- Education and advice
- Events to bring together leaders and organisations for networking and learning
- Advocacy (promoting the unique needs and features of the sector to the corporate world)
As our business continues to grow we’re looking for a part time Marketing Professional to join our team 1-2 days per week.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can
- Ensure our website is meaningful and engaging. We don’t just mean content creation, we want you to help us think about how people use the site and how to make web based processes more efficient.
- Help us built our online presence. Until now we have mostly used our website and Linked In. Should we be doing something different or something more?
- Commit to continuous improvement in terms of our user experience. We share many document with our clients and beyond (such as toolkits, guides and reports). Work with us and our designer to ensure they are what the clients wants and needs, that they look spectacular and we are continually developing additional relevant engagement opportunities.
- Re-instate our quarterly newsletter. For the last 2 years we’ve been so busy managing the growth of our business, we have neglected to share news and insights with our clients, fans and followers.
- Ensure we are listening to our clients, fans and followers by developing and implementing simple research and feedback tools
- Help us develop and implement our event series. Our current calendar includes 1 monthly event series and a quarterly event series, which we want you to help us run and develop.
- We use Salesforce, so it would be great if you knew how to use Salesforce or similar CRM and we’d like you to understand and be excited about good data management.
- We have brand guidelines, which we would like you to love, use, protect and enhance as and when required.
The Right Candidate
Your strengths and work experience clearly identify that you’ll bring:
- 2-3 years+ experience in similar role
- Social Media and Brand communication experience
- Graphic Design Skills is a plus
- Good understanding of the for-purpose space also a plus
- Tertiary Qualifications in marketing or business
- Outstanding organisation and administration ability
- Can-do positive attitude, no job is too small or big
- A persistent attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to meet tight deadlines on short notice in a fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent ability to see and maximise opportunities
- Ability to work with limited supervision
We are a small, but powerful social enterprise. We like innovation and creativity and that means it’s a fast-paced environment. We all work together to make People for Purpose as great as it can be. In return we are undeniably committed to work life balance, so whatever we can do to help you balance your work life with your personal life, we will do.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 0468 625 252 or at email@example.com.
To apply you MUST submit a CV and covering letter, explaining why this role is of interest and how your experience is relevant.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 18 August.