Elevate lives and empower the community in Kimberley by driving growth, financial acumen, and impactful leadership.
- Leverage your operational management skills to create positive change
- Support growth using your financial and resource management expertise
- Ensure operational excellence
East Kimberley Job Pathways (EKJP) is a dynamic organisation committed to leading change and creating opportunities within the employment, disability and social enterprise sectors in the Kimberley region. With a focus on supporting the local community and adhering to the highest standards, EKJP plays a pivotal role in enhancing the lives of the people it serves.
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO) at EKJP, you will work alongside and report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to ensure financial strength and operational excellence. The COO will lead dedicated teams, overseeing the daily administrative functions of EKJP programs and services. You will be instrumental in developing, implementing, and maintaining the systems and infrastructure necessary to support the organisation’s growth and sustainability in alignment with business plans and budgets.
- Lead and manage Corporate Service teams to achieve desired results, ensuring efficient and effective service delivery.
- Collaborate with the Executive Manager to create and execute operational plans and budgets for business units, aligning with the organisation’s strategic plans.
- Oversee all financial operations, including reporting, managing assets, preventing fraud, handling accounts payable and receivable, conducting audits, and managing insurance.
- Lead the delivery of the lifecycle of human resource services, including performance management, learning and development, payroll, health and wellbeing, and WorkCover/Return to Work.
- Accountable for functions associated with the procurement of goods and services, ensuring purchasing delegations are adhered to, and optimal value is obtained in all procurement decisions. Including establishing relationships with suppliers, negotiate contracts, and monitor supplier performance.
- Coordinate with the Executive Manager to ensure adequate asset resources are available to meet the organisation’s needs
- Develop and implement marketing and communication strategies that align with EKJP’s overall goals and objectives.
- Ensure all operations are conducted with a commitment to quality that aligns with the quality management principles underpinning the accredited Quality Management System and strategic business plan.
- Oversee the management of EKJP’s alignment with relevant regulation, legislation, and compliance frameworks
- Oversight of the operational Work Health and Safety functions
People for Purpose is partnering with EKJP to lead the search for this role.
We invite you to read the position description and review their annual reports and financial statements at www.ekjp.org.au.
Once you have absorbed this information and completed your own research, if you have specific questions, please call us on 0468 625 252 or email [email protected]
To apply, as well as your CV, you must submit a cover letter outlining why you are interested in representing EKPJ and how your skills and experience align to this opportunity.
The package on offer includes a base salary, car (4WD) and living allowance.